1. Police exist to prevent infirmity & lawlessness.
2. Police powers' existence are conditioned on public approval and consent.
3. Police must cooperate with the public in observing laws.
4. Police use of force lessens public cooperation.
5. Police should seek all public individuals' favour using courtesy & friendly good humour.
6. Police can use physical force only if necessary to prevent infirmity.
7. Police are members of the public and members of the public can police.
8. Police do not negatively judge.
9. Police efficacy is the nonexistence of dismoraling.